Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

We spent this past Saturday at the zoo (WPark) and it was fabulous. We were there when they opened and it was still cool , so the animals were fairly active. We got lots of great pictures and it wasn't as crowded as it usually is ~ not sure why. The penguin exhibit is finally closed for remodeling (about time!), but I missed seeing them. Wanted to ask where they were staying, but never found anyone to ask. After the zoo, we went and took 'stuff' to our son who just moved to Ballard. (stuff he was storing at our house between move out/move in dates. Ballard is where I grew up, so it was eerie for me. There is not much that is the same, but still...I found my old grade school. It looks the same; wish I could go inside.
Sunday I worked at Sarvey (hot!!) and then we saw Kung Fu Panda with Caitlin. Now its back to work at home. My to-do list is long, but I haven't exactly completed anything yet. :)

2 comments:

Debbie~ said...

To busy to blog~ OMGoodness
You must be tackling your summer to-do list...yikes...I'm still in the THINK mode on that. I did finish another picture for my brother, and made some bags & cards, so that's kewl...but not what I know I should be doing! UGH!
Deb~

Debbie~ said...

Where the heck are you?

I tagged you for a Quirky MeMe on my blog, I hope you'll play! Check out the rules on my blog!!!

Read, Read, Read

This is a great site and fun, too! This is a list of some of what I have read, am reading now, and plan to read next.